Public Speaking Schedule
Organizing Your Home Office
April 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Clutter in a home office can be a challenge, whether you are managing your household or working remotely from home. Now is the time to get your home office up and running efficiently.
Skills gained in Home Office Makeover include:
· Create and maintain office space that promotes efficiency.
· Organize your office corner-to-corner for lasting change.
· Spend less time on email.
· Establish a fire-resistant safe to secure important documents.
· Categorize business cards and find them when you need them.
· Home Office Take Five – five fundamental thinking questions to get your home office organized.
Through these great pointers, find a new sense of productivity, focus and ability to easily get a lot more done.
* MUST REGISTER for Seminar. Call Beavercreek Library at (937) 426-2556. 20 person maximum.