Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
Think Inside The Box
June 9 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Think Inside the Box: Organizing Your Home
Your home is the hub of your life. Whether entertaining or relaxing, your home should be a haven—not a headache. In this practical seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Organize items in your home for maximum efficiency
- Utilize a labeler as an organization tool
- Keep your kitchen functional
- Catalog your recipes and coupons
- Create a calm oasis in your master bedroom
- Tame your clothes closet
- Organize your jewelry
- Perfect a time-saving bathroom routine
Your home will never be the same again—and you’ll love it!
Registration in advance is necessary. Please visit the library website for more information and to register.
Register here: Seminar Registration
For details contact the library at (937) 433-8091.