Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
The Positive Mindset Workshop
May 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Jump over all of the hurdles in your way, get organized and experience a new inner calm.
Excuses. Procrastination. Self-sabotage. We can be our worst enemy when it comes to getting organized.
Skills acquired in The Positive Mindset Workshop include:
· Perfectionism: break-free from and get more done.
· Procrastination: how to get beyond excuses and stalling.
· Change habits that can change your life.
· Listen to your self-talk and control self-sabotage.
· Quell your inner fears and make sound decisions.
· Work against hoarding tendencies.
What is in your way? Emotions and personality traits need to be assessed before attacking the physical clutter. Leave this seminar equipped with a new sense of self-control, willpower and determination.
Registration is required. Contact the library at (937) 435-3700 for details.