Public Speaking Schedule
May 8 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Conquer your To-Do list and everyday tasks.
Endless to-do lists and striving to accomplish all of life’s demands can leave you feeling drained and pushed to your limit. You’re always behind the eight ball moving in reactive mode instead of proactive mode. It’s time you learned ways to prioritize your time and check things off your lists.
Takeaway skills from Tackle It include:
· Reduce the amount of paperwork you touch, process and keep.
· Tackle your towering piles of reading materials.
· Prioritization of tasks
· ‘Take 2’ tip for getting things done quickly.
· Locate action papers the minute you need them.
· Transform your To-Do lists and tasks to completion.
After applying your new skills, enjoy more time in your day, less stress and a rewarding sense of accomplishment. Tackle it today!
For details contact the Clark County Library at (937) 328-6903.