Public Speaking Schedule
Storage Spaces, Etc.
May 27 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Day-by-day clutter and chaos creep into our well-intended storage spaces—garages, basements, workshops, etc. Tame these pitfall areas with practical and doable organization systems.
Takeaway skills from Storage Spaces, Etc. include:
· Stay healthy and safe as you dive into your organizing projects.
· Master the mess in your garage to maximize its potential.
· Feel a sense of pride in your newly organized car.
· Organize your craft room so can enjoy your projects once again.
· Keep the family handyman happy with an orderly workshop.
· Find out how to make basements and other storage spaces work best for you.
You’ll feel relieved knowing that these extra spaces are organized. Break free from the worry clutter creates, so you can live more peacefully knowing this overwhelming project is behind you.
For more information, contact the library at (937) 328-6903.