Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
Reclaim Your Space
June 6 @ 6:30 am - 8:00 pm
Prevent clutter to organize your home and yourself.
A disorganized home can rob you of your happiness and time. Learn how to take control of your stuff and reclaim your home, calm your mind and gain more family time.
Takeaway skills from Reclaim Your Space and includes:
· Reduce the amount of stuff that complicates your life.
· Put an end to impulsive shopping habits.
· Become the clutter-free gift giver.
· Turn your master suite into a sweet retreat.
· Organize your closet, bathroom & jewelry for a quick morning getaway.
· Are your bath towels crammed with your cotton balls? Can’t find a Band-Aid in an
emergency? It’s time to tame your linen closet.
· Get ready for your next vacation with reminders and checklists.
We can let stuff overwhelm us or fight back. Gain your peace of mind for a healthier, happier you.
To register, contact the library at (937) 352-4004.