Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
Organized for Life
June 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Pursue the organized lifestyle you desire.
Organizing is a process, not an event. Learn how to make organizing part of your everyday life.
Skills learned in Organized For Life include:
· Essentialism vs minimalism. Which is right for you?
· Copying habits of an organizer can propel you to calm.
· How is your personal value system driving your decisions?
· Don’t get stuck at the start.
· Give your brain a break. Use checklists!
· Learn to ask the right questions to make organizing easier.
In this problem solving seminar, gain time saving tips that teach you how to downsize and organize your home. Newly learned habits enable you to breeze through daily life in an organized fashion.
To register call the library at (937) 352-4001