Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
The Golden Years
September 19 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Senior downsizing to prepare for a more carefree life.
The older we get, the more we find ourselves buried in collected items and sentimental belongings. Whether you are downsizing or planning for a simpler future, this seminar prepares you for this new chapter of life.
Skills attained through The Golden Years include:
- Travel through life with less.
- Find humor in what you been keeping.
- Conquer forgetfulness and find your things.
- Discover how downsizing can be a little fun.
- Take action with play-by-play steps.
Your Golden Years should be spent enjoying what’s really important. Parting with clutter allows for more time with family, friends and life’s little pleasures.