Public Speaking Schedule
Reflections on Collections
April 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Managing your sentimental stuff.
Are you overwhelmed with keeping too many items from your past? Do you have feelings of anxiety from sentimental separation? In this class, learn how to keep the most important items from your past, and part with the rest.
Skills attained in Reflections on Collections include:
· Entertain generations to come by organizing your hard-copy photos.
· Pare down your memorabilia and enjoy what you keep.
· Organize and display your collections.
· Gain information and resources for the resale of your antiques.
· Find homes for the items you want to sell or donate.
This seminar helps you preserve important elements of your past while enjoying a calmer, healthier and happier life ‘in the now.’
Contact the library at (937) 435-3700 for more information.