Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
Piles to Files
September 28, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Don’t let paper push you around anymore. Instead learn to identify, sort and file your paper piles. In this practical seminar, you’ll learn how to:
• Apply simple strategies to address your daily mail
• Attack your paper stacks with confidence
• Reduce the paper you process and keep
• Streamline your filing system and find documents fast
• Locate your active papers quickly and efficiently
• Manage your To-Do list effectively
• Create tickler files so you never forget important items
With all the helpful systems in place, you will see less paper clutter, locate the papers you do need, and create a workable To-Do list procedure. Don’t let paper dominate your day any longer…push back!