Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
Organized For Life
December 6, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Learn how to make organizing part of your everyday life. Figuring out what’s holding you back, will help you make the progress you desire.
Skills learned in Organized For Life include:
· Essentialism vs Minimalism. Which is right for you?
· Adopting habits of an organizer can make you feel more in
· How is your personal value system driving your decisions?
· Don’t get stuck at the start.
· Learn to ask the right questions to make organizing easier.
In this problem solving seminar, gain time saving tips that teach you how to organize your home. Newly learned habits enable you to breeze through daily life in an organized fashion.
For more information call the library at (765) 966-8291.