Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
Mindful Home Organizing
January 20 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Mindful Home Organizing: Take the First Step
Getting organized can be a confidence booster, but emotions and personality traits need to be reassessed first, before attacking the physical clutter, we’ll address emotional issues and learn some strategies for getting organized and staying organized.
Break-free from clutter and learn to:
- Let go of perfectionism, which holds you back
- Stop procrastination and start organizing
- Work against hoarding tendencies
- Apply specific strategies for your ADHD loved ones
- Let go of guilt over your deceased loved one’s items
- Take advantage of checklists so you ‘remember’
Learning these life skills will help anyone break previous habits and feel more calm and in control. Take the first steps to create a simpler, happier life.