Public Speaking Schedule
- This event has passed.
Free Organizing Event
February 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Getting organized can be a confidence booster, but emotions and personality traits need to be reassessed first, before attacking the physical clutter, we’ll address emotional issues and learn some strategies for getting organized and staying organized.
Break-free from clutter and learn to:
- Monitor what you bring into your home
- Let go of perfectionism, which holds you back
- Stop procrastination and start organizing
- Work against hoarding tendencies
- Let go of guilt over your deceased loved one’s items
- Motivating others to get organized
- Take advantage of checklists so you ‘remember’
Learning these life skills will help anyone break previous habits and feel more calm and in control. Take the first steps to create a simpler, happier life.
Registration required. Call (937) 340-2722 or email email@example.com.