Public Speaking Schedule
Attack the Stack
March 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Organize your paperwork and find it fast.
Receipts! Junk mail! Tax documents! Bills! Filing! Paperwork is invading your home and causing a lot of stress. It’s overtaking your kitchen counters, floor space, desktop and storage areas. In all, it is stealing your valuable time and leaving you frazzled.
Skills acquired In Attack the Stack include:
· Stop paperwork before it gets into your home.
· Sorting paperwork piles, then taking action.
· Easy strategies for addressing your daily mail.
· Useful resources for getting your confidential papers shredded.
· Develop an easy-to-use filing system so you can readily find your
· Using a labeler for consistency when filing.
Learn how to take control of paperwork once and for all. Make decisions instead of piles. The end result is a manageable, workable system that makes it easy to retrieve papers when you need them.
Contact the library at (937) 352-4006 for more information.