Public Speaking Schedule
Address the Mess
October 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Valuable tips to keep everyone motivated to get organized.
This seminar covers a variety of topics that help you declutter and organize your life—in spite of external interference or internal struggles.
Takeaway skills from Address the Mess include:
· Motivate family members to get organized.
· Cope with material possessions following the loss of a loved one.
· Establish a fire-resistant safe to secure important documents.
· Categorize business cards and find them when you need them.
· Group and file greeting cards for easy retrieval.
· Learn how to streamline your holiday decorations for year round, stress-free holidays.
With all of these helpful systems in place, you will have the skills to gain freedom from your clutter and address the mess in your life.
Registration is required. Contact the library at (937) 435-3700 for details.